ACCOUNT MANAGER DESCRIPTION
- Serving our existing customer base.
- Upselling and suggesting enhancements to customers to make their accounts more profitable.
- Effectively managing labor and equipment to meet our gross profit objectives.
- Establishing and monitoring guidelines to determine field labor requirements.
- Training, motivating, leading and evaluating maintenance crew team members.
- Identifying weaknesses in operating policies/procedures, and recommending corrective action.
- Helping to create and follow our annual financial plan.
- Experience in a service-based role within a labor intensive industry.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively, and adequately answer all customer questions.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
Experience in the landscape/green industry is a requirement, but you must have the desire and aptitude to gain an understanding of this dynamic industry. Training will be provided.
This career opportunity offers a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus program, reimbursed business expenses and other company benefits.
Contact us to apply!