IPM MANAGER POSITION DESCRIPTION
The IPM Manager position serves in a leadership capacity that is responsible for aeration, fertilization, overseeding, and organic program development and oversight. The position reports directly to the IPM Director.
As with all positions within the company, the individual chosen for this role will recognize that successfully meeting client and company expectations will support the future stability and growth of the organization and their own future employment opportunities. The IPM Manager shall uphold our principal company value that each individual, particularly one in a leadership role, shall promote a positive company image with clients, among fellow employees, and with the general public.
- Work with the IPM Director and maintenance crews to assist with IPM management.
- Assist with a variety of projects which can include: aeration, aeravating, hydro-seeding, drainage, and maintenance building renovation.
- Operate hand tools such as pole saws, loppers, hand saws, rakes, tampers, and shovels.
- Operate small equipment such as walk- and riding- lawnmowers, weed whackers, hedge trimmers, and backpack leaf blowers.
- Operate large equipment such as motorized utility vehicles, aerivators, and verticutters.
- Ensure all equipment is secured and well-maintained, including: washing, greasing, fueling, and arranging for service of equipment.
- Perform other general tasks as assigned by the IPM Director.
- Develop, support and manage athletic field systems by way of design review, renovations, new construction and maintenance opportunities at a professional level.
- Capable of creating and completing various types of technical reports and project reviews, bid proposal and RFP document development and writing facility and field assessment (client) reports.
- Support key high profile projects and accounts to ensure client satisfaction
- Willing to work outdoors in all types of weather, sometimes under strenuous conditions
- Ability to use light power equipment and hand tools
- Ability to perform physical labor; must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Motivated and punctual, able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility to work overtime and weekends
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in IPM
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Pesticide license preferred or required within six (6) months of employment
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor or associate degree in IPM OR 2 years experience as an IPM Manager.
- Working knowledge of day to day field maintenance operations
- Prior experience working on sand based field systems
- Strong work ethic
- Capable of working long hours including weekends and holidays.
Contact us to apply!