IRRIGATION MANAGER DESCRIPTION
IRRIGATION MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
The Irrigation Manager (IM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective irrigation services to clients. IMs also support the Account Manager(s) in estimating, design and client meetings as needed. IMs will also sell irrigation services to clients, with or without base maintenance contracts, on their own. The Irrigation Manager will oversee a commercial maintenance/residential portfolio. The Irrigation Manager will be responsible for training and developing individuals and providing day-to-day operational scheduling and guidance.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Understand client needs via regular communication with the Account Manager(s) and Clients.
- Manage all irrigation services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment and subcontractors required to produce quality work.
- Inspect properties prior to scheduled service in order to properly prepare specific action plan for service.
- After installation and services, monitor all aspects of the irrigation system and identify any problems.
- As necessary, perform hands-on work with crew to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Communicate with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plan for employees.
- Hands-on training and support of crew members, including proper operation of equipment, safety, and quality standards.
- Focus on safety and monitor safety records.
- Maintain and manage all required administrative systems, including but not limited to time sheets, job databases, and service schedules.
- Order materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries.
- Request purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines.
Contact us to apply!