APPRENTICESHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS AT ENVIRONMENTAL ENHANCEMENTS
We’re looking for someone who is into making outdoor spaces beautiful, doing good for the community, and who loves working on a team. If you’ve ever been curious about a landscaping career, think about a paid internship or a paid apprenticeship with us!
Here are some of the things you’ll love about working here:
1) The landscaping industry is a $100-billion industry, which means it offers a lot of financial security and opportunity for growth.
2) We love technology! Working here, you get to use state-of-the-art equipment and devices.
3) We also love the planet. We use ‘green’ best practices, and we have an exciting array of organic options.
4) We work as a team. We care about each other and our clients.
Spend a few months with us to explore various aspects of running a landscape business. You will be mentored by landscape professionals who can answer your questions about what it’s like to become one. As an intern with Environmental Enhancements, you will be mentored by seasoned professionals so you can figure out if landscaping is a good fit for you.
Ready to take a deep dive into learning about the landscape industry? We’re looking for people like you who want to get paid to receive a college-level education through on-the-job training. For high school and college students (age 18+), our apprentices explore the art of landscape design, installation, maintenance, and irrigation.
- Work side-by-side with landscaping professionals.
- Qualify for industry certifications.
- Build skills and launch your landscaping career.
Sign up and get landscaping tips, stories, and seasonal how-to's once a month.
What Our Clients Say
“For several years, the acres of our association’s landscaping languished under less attentive companies. I am happy to report that the crews at Environmental Enhancements have ‘righted the ship.’ The EE team has the knowledge and resources to make your plan successful, easy to implement, and above all, the entire team takes great pride in their work!”
– Stephen Finafrock, Board President, Park Glen Association, Arlington, VA