Every landscape management company has a list of product and service offerings. And we do too. (See ours below.)
More important than products and services is their implementation. The following are important questions to consider when choosing a landscape services provider.
- Will you receive the right services at the right time for your specific property?
- Will you receive the most innovative, and therefore, most cost effective solutions in the long run?
- Will you receive proactive and ongoing support and communication?
If you cannot answer “Yes” to all three of these questions, we would love to have a conversation with you. We are a company that has your best interests at heart.
A primary benefit of our Enhanced Landscape Process™ is proactively planning for and balancing short and long-term property management objectives.
Any company can give you a “budget-oriented” choice today that can end up costing many times more in the long run because of increased maintenance costs. We’ll tell you the truth and explain the hidden costs so that you can confidently make your best decision – AND be able to back it up later, if necessary.
Our Enhanced Landscape Process™ promises education to managers and stakeholders before, during, and after the implementation of services, including:
- Open and honest communications about budgets
- Innovative and adaptive service to new priorities
- Strategic analysis for new or revised project plans
- Seasonal flower rotation
- Tree & shrub care
- Mosquito & tick control
- Turf program
- Irrigation services
If this is the kind of comprehensive management services you are looking for, let’s have a conversation. Contact us today.