We are looking for someone who has a passion for landscaping, a working knowledge of plant health care, tree & shrub management, and who wants to join a leading commercial landscape company in Northern VA.
Is that you? If so, we’d like to meet you! Here’s what your new job will look like:
As the Plant Health, Tree & Shrub Manager, you will perform fertilization and integrated pest management on trees, shrubs, and lawns using spray and injection tools. Routing, product mixing, and application will be a significant part of your day-to-day job responsibilities. Tree and shrub identification, pathology, and knowledge of turf or tree physiology are also necessary to succeed in this role.
While a demonstrated aptitude for the technical deliverables is a must, we’re also a company that cares about the people we work with. We continually strive to make sure our clients are happy, and it will be critical that you, too, share our passion for customer service and helping us grow accounts.
We are on a high-growth track, and if you want to join us, here are the requirements you must meet:
- Knowledge about chemicals in both Tree and Shrub and Turf
- Knowledge about calibration
- Have commercial certifications in T&S, Turf and Mosquito and be able to get certification in Aquatics for VA, MD and DC
- Have certification in fertilizer applications for VA, MD and DC
- Manage people and train IPM Techs
- Work in the field to complete applications along with the IPM Tech
- Communication with clients and have all records filled after applications
- Be able to recommend applications and have experience in sales
This is a full-time position. Compensation is based on qualifications and experience. We offer competitive wages and excellent benefits! If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, contact Carmen Kesteven at firstname.lastname@example.org.