Environmental Enhancements, Inc. (www.eelandscaping.com), a leading landscape company located in Sterling, VA, is actively searching for a talented Project Manager/Designer with a proven track record of success in managing multiple projects.
We pride ourselves on building a talented team built on mutual respect and collaboration. Our work is fast-paced, often-times technical, and extremely rewarding. We offer training, certifications, and benefits beyond what most landscaping companies provide.
We care about our clients, and we care about our employees. When you join our team, we will be right beside you to help you become the landscape professional you want to be. If this role sounds like something you could get excited about, let’s talk!
Some of the Project Manager’s key responsibilities are:
- Manage multiple projects and crews while hitting the forecasted gross profit margins
- Instruct, direct, and monitor staff in providing materials, directions, tools and logistical support to the field in order to maximize output per labor hour
- Motivate staff, maintain high employee morale and employee retention
- Promote new business and upgrading of existing projects and agreements by instructing and directing staff to generate and report leads and sales opportunities
Some of the Designer responsibilities are:
- Able to produce planting and drainage plans and details from concept to completion
- Ability to read, analyze and understand site maps, interpret drawings and job conditions.
- Communication skills to convey conceptual ideas to meet the customer needs – including resolution of customer concerns.
- Purchasing participate in vendor selection, timely purchases and delivery to assure prompt customer service.
- Five or more years in a Project Manager role
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively, and adequately answer customer’s questions
- Strong communication skills
- High level of motivation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred
Experience in the landscape/green industry is not a requirement, but you must have the desire and aptitude to gain an understanding of this dynamic industry. Training will be provided. This career opportunity offers a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus program, reimbursed business expenses and other company benefits.