Project Manager Description
Some of the Project Manager’s Key Responsibilities Are:
- Manage multiple projects and crews while hitting the forecasted gross profit margins.
- Instruct, direct, and monitor staff in providing materials, directions, tools and logistical support to the field in order to maximize output per labor hour.
- Motivate staff, maintain high employee morale and employee retention.
- Promote new business and upgrading of existing projects and agreements by instructing and directing staff to generate and report leads and sales opportunities.
- Five or more years in a Project Manager role.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel and a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively, and adequately answer all customer questions.
- Strong communication skills.
- High level of motivation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
Experience in the landscape/green industry is not a requirement, but you must have the desire and aptitude to gain an understanding of this dynamic industry. Training will be provided.
This career opportunity offers a competitive salary, a performance-based bonus program, reimbursed business expenses and other company benefits.